First round of playtesting tweaks and bug fixes applied! (Clip)

Been slow-moving on FOOL'S GOLD as my other responsibilities have prevented me from being able to spend much time on the game the past couple of days.

However, FOOL'S GOLD officially had its first round of playtests (thanks to my awesome Binary Beast pals, inside joke 💚)!! I got some great feedback and was able to make some important gameplay tweaks. Plus, a few bugs were found and promptly handled. 💪

There's not much left in the game to do, but without much spare time during the week to dedicate to my passion project, I'll likely only be able to make small steps towards the finish line on this version of FOOL'S GOLD. The silver lining to this situation is that it's much more realistic, compared to the "Game Jam" pace where I cleared my schedule as much as possible haha. Getting some great practice in time management and keeping my life balanced. 🙌

Check out this post-playtest tweaks, gameplay clip! 😃



Comments