When the hours start to pass like minutes...

The first version of the first level is beginning to take shape! 😏

I can always tell how much I'm enjoying a given task by how quickly it feels like time passes. While working on FOOLS GOLD, it's as if the hours completely vanish. ⏳

Today my goal was to get my primary art assets for the demo/test version of FG selected and purchased, and perhaps start making a very small prototype level. Instead, I imported, organized, and prepped all the art assets for FG (except the UI assets), and created a (bit rough) level layout for the MVP game jam version of the (first) level! 

I'm immensely enjoying this process and learning so much. I'm elated and proud that I've been able to hit my daily goals, and then some. Although I could easily keep working on FG all night without even noticing, I know that would be very unwise, so it's time to go to bed. 

FOOL'S GOLD at the end of Day 2



Comments