FOOL'S GOLD Has A Playable Test/Demo Version !

I'm a bit tired...but I also feel great about hitting my "ideal minimum progress" goals for the day 😎


FOOL'S GOLD is really starting to take shape! 

In addition to what I planned on completing today, I also accomplished getting all (supposedly) remaining assets FG needs from the Unity asset store (music and SFX, in addition to UI). For my game art assets, I purchased what I needed. However for the remaining assets, I decided to go the "Free Assets" route, and I was able to find a good variety of options. In fact for my next game, I plan to spend a bit more time diving through the FREE section of assets, even for the art. You never know if you don't check lol. 

Tonight I'm feelin' the fatigue a bit. There are still a few more things I want to add in before calling it a night (for example, adding some more functionality to Kenny's follow camera). However, I plan to go to bed a bit earlier tonight. Rest is crucial, and there's still "4 days and a wake-up" left of the jam! Best to hit it again hard and refreshed in the mornin'. 🌞


Check out Kenny's sweet moves in the clip below:

Comments

  1. That's awesome! you must be very proud (I know I would be). Please do share with sound once you get some music of sound effects going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment